We do believe that we are for the customers, not the customers for us.
We feel honoured that such a great companies chose our software:
- The owner of the biggest independent restaurant network in Middle and Eastern Europe
- Develops its business activity also in Western Europe, Russia and China
- Over 1.6 thousand restaurants in 16 countries
- 7 brands: KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Starbucks, KAAB, La Tagliatella and Blue Frog
- The company has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2005
The attachment contains the information on:
- how the tool implementation process went,
- how much time data collection took,
- what the conclusions from the first year of reporting with the use of our tool are.
- Part of Bureau Veritas Group – world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services
- The Group has around 76 000 employees located in more than 1 400 offices and laboratories in 140 countries
- Bureau Veritas is listed on Euronext in Paris (BVI)
- The Grupa Azoty Group is one of the leading players on the European fertilizer and chemical markets (the EU’s number two manufacturer of nitrogen and compound fertilizers)
- The Group comprises a number of entities (including Grupa Azoty S.A. – the Parent based in Tarnów)
- Over 9 000 employees
- The company has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2008
- 34 000 employees
- Facilities located on 3 continents – Europe, the North and South America
- With its control over 22.7 million tonnes of coper ore resources worldwide KGHM has the position of a global mining industry leader
- The company has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 1997
- Member of the prestigious RESPECT Index (Polish sustainability index at Warsaw Stock Exchange) since 2009
- One of the largest financial institutions in Poland.
- The PKO Bank Polski Group generated PLN 4.03 billion in net profit in 2019.
- PKO Bank Polski Group comprises its parent entity, the bank, and 41 direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- PKO Bank Polski is a leader of the Polish banking sector, in terms of assets, number of customers and the extent of the distribution network.
- The number of employees in the bank’s Group was 27 700 FTEs, (bank’s employees: 23 600 FTEs) as at 30 September December 2019.
- One of the most valuable private companies (5th place in the “Forbes” ranking of the most valuable private companies with Polish capital)
- The largest Polish manufacturer of pharmaceuticals: 7 manufacturing plants (in Poland, Russia and Kazakhstan) and 7 R&D centres; portfolio of about 600 products (and another 200 are being developed)
- Operates in Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia
- Over 7 500 employees (in Poland and on international markets)