Diaphane Software update – new featuresMarch 19, 2021
We are happy to announce that the latest update of our platform is done.
New solutions increase the convenience of using the tool, and they are the result of conversations with our Clients.
What’s new at Diaphane Software?
- We introduced a new default screen (desktop), which will help both the Unit Leaders and CSR Managers answer the question: What tasks do I have for today? This view is available immediately after logging in, while the former default view is available in the Questionnaires tab.
- We also improved the activity component in the Questionnaires tab, which makes it easier to follow changes in the status of Questionnaires (e.g. preview of How many reporters have answered since yesterday?). However, the users who don’t want to receive e-mail notifications can switch them off in their user profile.
- Thirdly, we know that the heading in the data table entitled ‘2nd structure level’ says little. Therefore you can now name the structure levels as you wish. As a result, pivot table headings in all reports will be updated automatically.
- We have also taken into account remarks from users who were inserting text responses submitted by the reporters into their reports. We wanted to improve that experience, which is why you can now quickly select, from which time period you would like the responses to be displayed in the report.
- We also know that the responses given by the reporters are often not suitable to be quoted in the report. If you click the overwrite icon (pencil on black background), you can now edit this type of a response as an ordinary piece of text. If you want to retrieve the original content, it will be enough to select the ‘Restore’ option.
- We introduced also the opportunity to precede a text response with a question. Such a heading can be switched on collectively above all text responses included in the report. You can also switch it off at any time. This option is set as default for new reports, but switched off for the ones you have already written (as we didn’t want to interfere with your content).
- Another upgrade is also the possibility to log in users who haven’t been ascribed to any of the structural units yet.
We hope that the improvements listed below will make your everyday work easier.